World United For Life 2018
Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions:
- This lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”) is organised by Mount Vernon Sanctuary Pte Ltd (“MVS”).
- Participation in the Lucky Draw is subject to the Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). Entry into this Lucky Draw is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. MVS reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The opening date for Lucky Draw entries is 08:00 on 16 September 2018. The closing date of the Lucky Draw is 11:45 on 16 September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered. To be eligible for this Lucky Draw, participant must have successfully collected 5 stamps from the 5 different zones, filled in full personal particulars and dropped it into the Lucky Draw box before the cut-off time. Only completed entry is accepted.
- MVS reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- During the Draw Time, the participants have to be present at the Main Stage area and come on stage within one (1) minute from the time his/her name was announced. Failure to do so, the winners shall be deemed as disqualified from the Lucky Draw and a re-draw will be conducted. MVS’ decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. MVS’ decision at all stages of the Lucky Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by MVS concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Lucky Draw.
- MVS will endeavour to hold the Lucky Draw on 16 September 2018 at 12:00 at Mount Vernon Sanctuary Main Stage and by the mode (manually or electronically), but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Lucky Draw by another mode in such circumstances as MVS may deem appropriate.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Lucky Draw entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by MVS) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- Each participant may submit multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once.
- By entering the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
- MVS may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in MVS’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in MVS without further compensation.
- MVS shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. MVS accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and MVS has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification & audit.
© Mount Vernon Sanctuary Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.